Dag crisis, ik kom je bestrijden met een openstaande functie.
Als de onderstaande constateringen op jou van toepassing zijn drop dan even een comment zodat ik je met de juiste persoon in contact kan brengen.
-Je bent op zoek naar een baan.
-Je hebt ruime ervaring in retail.
-Je hebt affiniteit met het merk DIESEL.
-Je bent geen zeikerd die niet door kan werken.
-Je begint niet te hyperventileren als je hoort dat de winkel 7 dagen per week open is.
-Je bent bedreven in een stukje communicatie naar de mensen toe.
-Je bent bedreven in een stukje commercieel zijn naar de mensen toe.
-Je kunt overzicht houden. Het gaat om een winkel van 3 verdiepingen.
Kom maar door!
Na de jump de uitgebreide job description.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Store Manager is responsible for achieving store sales and maximising profitability through effective management of store team and implementation of company programmes, policies and procedures.
The Store Manager takes proactive approach to the business trends and needs; she/he acts as a positive role model to store personnel, representing and supporting the Diesel Brand and values.
The Store Manager is responsible for continuously improving and developing Store Management skills through assignment of specific responsibilities (Visual/Merchandising/ Operations) to Assistant Manager and Supervisor.
AREAS OF RESPONSABILITIES
• Meet store sales and target.
• Maximise profitability through optimisation and controlling of Discounts, Costs (General expenses and payroll), Stock loss, Sell thru and Stock turn.
• Communicate and follow up on business needs and potential actions to Head Office in order to reach the achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
• Recruitment and Employee relations
Manage the recruitment process in line with Head Office guidelines and policy, using the tools provided.
Manage performance, discipline or dismissal issues in collaboration with Head Office.
Ensure induction is given to all new recruits, in all aspects of their job responsibilities, including company history, customer service, product knowledge and store operations.
Provide development and training for store personnel through effective and ongoing use of store training tools, in particular the Customer Service “Welcome to our home” training programme.
• Development & Performance management
Identify strengths and areas of development of store personnel and promote and encourage their professional development by using tools and best practices provided by Head Office.
Ensure that store personnel reviews and performance appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and in line with Head Office standards.
• Management and Organisation
Establish and maintain a positive, professional and sales orientated environment, and promote a culture open to internal feedback.
Achieve the maximum effectiveness in the management of the work load.
Organise and lead regular store meetings to communicate store targets, priorities and other relevant subjects to the store team.
• Represent and promote to store team the meaning and the importance of Customer Service as outlined in the Diesel Customer Service book and training programme.
• Empower staff to use best practices in managing all Customer Service issues.
• Continuously monitor quality of customer service through Key Performance Indicators.
• Ensure sales associates are developing and retaining long-term clients.
• Constantly monitor store merchandise standards and needs through appropriate reports and store team feedback.
• Communicate product needs and quality issues to Head Office merchandising department.
• Proactively manage any merchandising needs in an efficient way.
• Take ownership of the visual standards and ensure all Visual Merchandising guidelines (criteria and quantities) are implemented effectively, that all product presentation is maintained according to Diesel standards and guidelines (Seasonal Visual Merchandising Book) and that the store’s commercial needs are met.
• Ensure constant updates and training of all store personnel.
• Slow seller management: collaboration with Head Office Visual Team to emphasise commercial store needs.
• Provide Head Office with ongoing feedback by using existing forms.
• Maximise efficiency and protect business integrity by applying Store Operations policies and procedures provided by Head Office.
• Floor coverage
Ensure efficient floor coverage and high level of productivity by utilising the Scheduling tool provided in order to achieve business objectives and maintain Diesel’s standards.
• Store Maintenance
Responsible for a well maintained, clean and organised store to support efficient operations and a comfortable shopping experience.
• Cash Desk
Responsible for all cash desk duties.
• Minimise stock loss by implementing and executing all control policies and procedures.
• Hold store personnel accountable and responsible for all inventory control and Loss Prevention Policies and Procedures.
• Organise and carry out an accurate stock take by implementing the Stock Take Procedure.
• Ensure that the store is legally compliant with all local health and safety legislation.
• Ensure that store personnel practices are legally compliant following Terms and conditions of Employment respecting work time regulations and equal opportunity legislation.
• Maintain safe working conditions for employees and customers.
• Consistently promote and represent Diesel Brand values at all times, ensuring the store team understand and communicate them to the consumer.
• Ensure that all promotions and PR activities are implemented in line with Head Office guidelines.